- Autonomous preparation of estimates for high end aluminum window and door requirements
- Maintain and track information on all estimates
- Communicate with customers regarding project details and requirements
- Assist sales people with inquires and technical requests
- Clarify technical request with Sky-Frame engineers
- Obtain quotes of add-on products of third suppliers
- Work closely with your direct supervisor on new and existing projects
- One-year prior experience estimating mid-size glazing projects from architectural drawings and specifications, or an Associate’s Degree in an Engineering related program.
- Ability to read, interpret & understand architectural drawings and specifications
- Understanding of glass and metal as well as their applications
- Strong geometry & math skills and ability to understand manufacturers‘ installation instructions
- Strong solution orientation and a high level of attention to detail
- Organized, self-starter with the ability to handle numerous projects, prioritize workload & work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to communicate effectively & conduct oneself professionally with excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Need to have good working knowledge of fabrication and installation in order to have good understanding of customer needs
- Prior estimating experience with window manufacturer or glazing sub-contractor preferred
- Strong knowledge of Excel experience a must, AutoCAD drafting experience is a plus
Compensation & Benefits
• Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience and qualifications.
We prefer candidates who are local and do not have to commute more that 20-30 miles per day.
Please send your resume via e-mail to: email@example.com
5912 Blackwelder St.
Culver City, CA 90232